Secondary Distribution Box
The Secondary Distribution Box (SDB) receives power from Main Power Distribution box via an extender cable and provides a central power distribution to feed normal branch circuits to the electric floor modules through snap-on extender cables.
• Rated for use on 120V/208V 20 A branch circuits
• Connector housing is zinc plated 0.060 cold rolled
• Pin and socket connector design
• The SDB can be fitted with terminal blocks for
• Custom circuitry and port configurations are
• The Secondary Distribution Box (SDB) is provided in
powder coated black finish.
• The dimension of Secondary Distribution Box (SDB)
is 10" L x 10" W.
• IBEW-assembled, UL listed and labeled
• Meets requirements of NEC® article 604