Main Distribution Box - Cable Floor
The Main Distribution Box-Cable floor(MDB-CF) is the heart of the Global IFS Cable Floor Modular Wiring System. It provides power to the Access Floor Modules via Single and/or Double Port Extender Cables.
• The MDB-CF has three connectors rated for use on
120V/208V 20 A branch circuits, and are dead fronted for
• Connectors are single ported for applications involving
up to 5 wire circuitry.
• Connector housing is zinc plated 0.060 cold rolled steel
• Pin and socket connector design
• To eliminate inter-voltage connection, each connector is
keyed and color-coded to meet specific voltage
• The MDB-CF can be fitted with terminal blocks to receive
hard wired home runs.
• Custom circuitry and port configurations are available
• The Cable Floor Main Distribution Box (MDB-CF) is
provided in powder coated black finish.
• The dimension of Cable Floor Main Distribution Box
(MDB-CF) is 5" L x 5" W x 1.5" H.
• IBEW-assembled, UL listed and labeled
• Meets requirements of NEC® article 604