Electrical Floor Box - Standard Depth
The standard raised floor electrical box provides both a power and a telecommunications compartment for Raised Floors with a minimum height of 5 inches. The power compartment can accommodate 4 duplex receptacles and the telecommunications compartment can accommodate up to 3 data plates which can accommodate up to 12 data ports.
• 20 Amp 120/208V or 120/240V 60 Hz.
• Size of the box is 4-5/8 inch height x 10-1/2 inch square
• Rated for 1600 lb load capacity.
• 16 gauge galvanized steel box construction.
• Durable plastic lid and trim ring.
• Hinged lid with recess to accept carpet or vinyl inserts
(carpet by others).
• "Indented" finger pull handle.
• Specify 15A or 20A modular receptacles separately.
• Each opening has a knock out to accept a single gang
data plate of 2.71" x 1.38" cutout.
• Data plate provided by others.
• Provided in standard black, gray and brown finish.